Our Field trip program is designed to help any teacher provide their students with the type of gymnastics that will enable them to achieve the level of physical literacy and confidence necessary to participate in any sport or recreational activity.
The evidence is absolutely clear; children who are involved in sport and who are more physically active do better academically.
Your class will have the opportunity to use a variety of apparatus such as Foam pit, Bars, Balance Beam and our Bouncy Sprung Floor.
The students will actively participate in different games and activities lead by our certified instructors while learning safe landings, basic gymnastics skills and having a ton of fun.
• Cost $5 per student - minimum charge for 12 students
• Each field trip is 1 hour - Contact our office for availability
• An attendance sheet is required from the teacher including students first and last names, grade, teacher’s name, the name of the school and a total of how many Girls vs Boys
• Kids should come dressed in athletic clothing, long hair tied back and no jewelry, please
• Parents are not permitted in the gym unless directly supervising a child under 3 years old or the child requires an aid
• No siblings please (students only)